Monday, August 22, 2011

Baked Fish


If you love fish, this is a great dish to make. I usually bake halibut because it's not as "fishy" tasting but last night I made cod for the first time. The price of cod vs halibut is hard to beat! And honestly, it tasted just as good.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F

Lightly grease baking dish and set fish in it.

Mix mayonnaise (about 1/4 cup?), lemon juice and lemon pepper. (Sorry, I don't know the exact amounts. I just mix until I have a creamy texture and it smells/tastes good.) Pour over fish and let sit while oven is heating.

Dice bell peppers (I used red, orange and yellow... half a pepper each) and place in dish with fish.

Place dish in oven and bake for 25 to 30 mins, until fish flakes.

Serve over rice.

This recipe is so easy and versatile. You can adjust it however you'd like. I change things up depending on what I'm in the mood for and what I have on hand. Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment